Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TeAM Building + Fish DaY

Yesterday...that was 30th of Oct...
Our school have one activity named team building....
I got participate it that game...
Xiao Hwa and Mei Yen didn't cause they are PRS and they attended this activity before...
Firstly,all of the participents need to watch a picture that will seperate us into group...
My group named ORANG UTAN...We need to find out our group members by doing the action of the animals...OMG!
I simply go into a group named POLA BEAR...keke...
The gor gor knew it and asked me go back to my orang utan's group....haha
****************************************
The first game was dunno named what...they will mention how many legs and how many hands can touch the floor,something like that larh...and all the group members need to finish it within the time given...This game really used my brain...It must good in mathematics leh....hehe
It really neeed to turn our head when it mentioned using shoulder and butts....hahax
****************************************
The second game is fashion show...James Too and I were the models of our group...
OMG...I am so shocked when i knew that girl model must wears boy shirt wheareas boy must wear girl looks...I wear SONGKOK leh...wonder how it looks,cause there is no mirror...
My partner very funny...He looks sexy,haha...And more beautiful than normal girls leh...
My using lipsticks "SHE" looks more beautiful(girlish)...haha...KEEP QUITE,DON'T LET HIM KNOW BOUT IT...
I feel so FISH because wearing so ??? infront of so many people...dunwan go school liao,no face...
Ruth and Zhao Wei still take photo infront of me leh....haiz....scare my looks very funny!!!T.T
Wanna cry liao...sob sob...

Sure eu guys laughing now...dun choi eu all ady...hmph!!!keke....

No comments: