Sunday, October 14, 2007

SiEnz...

My msn dunno occur what problem jor,causes me everyday oso very sienz...Now oni can chit-chat with my freinds through handphone,soon will be bankrap derh...sob sob...
Really very bored coz need to stay at home during this holidays leh...
Knowing mei yen go gai gai 2day,so jealous...i can't go coz tat place too far liao...so sad...
Because too boring liao,so only i come here to "fa xie"..hehe
And hor,by writting in here also can improve my english language marh...so i can kill two birds with one stone lorh...haha,clever leh(so perasan)?
Haiz...dunnoo what mei yen bought leh...afterward i need go to ask her give me one cenderamata jor...keke...

2 comments:

♚Mei Yen♚ said...

y din ask geh

SoON YiN said...

Hehe...4got liao...
Now ask from eu lorh,55 give me a present larh...keke